Save time and hassle
During the company incorporation process, simply select the option to be contacted by Barclays and we’ll securely send them your details.
Within 1 working day Barclays will contact you to arrange the next steps for opening your business account.
Bank your way
Stay in control of your finances whether you’re at your workplace or on the move using;
Online Banking – Do your daily banking when it suits you, whether you’re at the office, at meetings or on holiday. Barclays Online Banking is quick, safe and convenient
Banking on your mobile – Manage your finances on the move with your mobile or tablet. Add a new payee, make payments, check your balance and more. It’s simple and secure2.
Telephone banking – A 24/7 automated service, or speak to your business adviser on a local number.
A Barclays branch – Fast, efficient business counter service for all your banking needs.
Plus the extras to make banking simpler
- Store documents with CloudIt
Get rid of paperwork clutter and store all of your important documents safely and securely in CloudIt 3.
- Keep track with Text Alerts
Set up Text Alerts to stay in control of your money and help prevent fraud4.
Give your customers a secure and fast way to pay you using their smartphones5.
Want to find out more?
For more details on Barclays Business accounts click here, or to contact Barclays click here.
The content of this advertisement has been approved by Barclays Bank PLC for the purposes of section 21 of the financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Terms and conditions apply. Some services will be subject to application and status.
For more details visit barclays.co.uk/startup-business-account or speak a Barclays Business Manager in branch.
- Available for small businesses, including individuals setting up their first business bank account within the first 12 months of trading. There is no charge for standard transactions for 12 months (‘Initial free banking period’) from opening our Barclays Business current account.
Visit barclays.co.uk/startup-business-account for more information on price plans
- Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must have a Barclays current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Mobile Banking. You will need to register and match your UK mobile number with your Barclays current account. Compatible smartphone, operating system and internet access (fees may apply) required.
- Cloud It: Terms, conditions and other restrictions apply. You must be a Barclays customer registered for Online or Mobile Banking to use Barclays Cloud It.
- Text Alerts service is subject to registration. Terms and conditions apply. You can suspend or cancel your Text Alerts at any time. You will need a Barclays Current Account and to be registered for Barclays Online Banking to access Barclays Mobile Banking. Access to Barclays Mobile Banking is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider and your subscription with them for mobile/wireless internet. Your mobile phone will need to be enabled for internet browsing. You may be charged connectivity and usage rates by your mobile service provider. You will need your PINsentry reader to access Barclays Mobile Banking.
- Pingit: Terms and conditions apply. You must have a UK current account and be aged 16 or above to use Barclays Pingit.