Yes, you will need to complete a Companies House NM01 form – notice of change of name by resolution or login to your Best Formations account and change the name electronically using our company manager system. 

Help and advice
We have tried to answer as many common questions as possible on these pages, but if you do require further assistance
or have any other questions then please give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7060 7326 and we will be happy to help.