No, the Registered Office Address service can only be used for service of process mail (legal correspondence from Companies House, HMRC and other official bodies). Clients who want to have their business mail forwarded should consider our  Mail Forwarding Service.

Help and advice
We have tried to answer as many common questions as possible on these pages, but if you do require further assistance
or have any other questions then please give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7060 7326 and we will be happy to help.