Information we collect
Best Formations Limited may collect the following information from you:
– job title
– date of birth
– full residential address
– correspondence address
– telephone numbers
– email address
– Identification details (such as your mother’s maiden name, fathers first name, town of birth)
– other information such as preferences and interests etc.
What we do with the information
Best Formations Limited uses your information to do the following:
– to fulfil your orders for our services
– to keep records for our own business purposes.
– to respond to your questions.
– improve our products and services
– to contact you by email, telephone or post about our special offers, new products or other information which we think maybe of interest to you
Best Formations Limited will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
We may disclose your personal information:
– to our commercial associates in order to help them provide you with any services or information you have requested.
– to any of our Group Companies.
– Best Formations Limited may need to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce or apply our terms
and conditions or any other agreements that Best Formations Limited may have in place with you, or to protect our rights or property (or those of our commercial
associates or Group Companies).
Business Bank Account Referral Service
– Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service you confirm that you agree to your details being submitted on your behalf
to the bank and to being contacted directly by the bank for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
– Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service on behalf of a third party for whom you are making a company formation
application, you confirm that the third party has agreed to their details being submitted on their behalf to the bank and to being contacted directly by the bank for the
purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
– The Business Bank Accounts are opened by and provided by the bank and subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the bank at the time of account opening.
Best Formations Limited takes customer confidentiality and security very seriously. When you order from us we use a secure server. We have a Data Protection Policy
and strict internal procedures specifically designed in order to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use, unintended destruction
or other loss.
Cookies are small files which are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies store information so that you are recognised the next time when
website but only in order to improve its functionality and make it more user-friendly for you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. The links are provided for your convenience and we have no control over their content.
We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. We also make no representations
or warranties as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. We strongly recommend that you exercise caution and always check terms and
Best Formations Limited
28-29 The Broadway,
Ealing, London, W5 2NP, UK
or email: email@example.com